LaunchPass is the best way to run a private paid community. They handle invites, permissions, and payments so users can focus on creating great content and growing their community. LaunchPass makes user management simple and the activity feed keeps users’ fingers on the pulse of their community.
- Commission: 40%
- Category: Services
- Cookie Days: 30 Days
- Payment Methods: Paypal/Wire
LaunchPass Commission Rates and Rules
As an affiliate, you earn a 40% commission for each sale.
You may not bid on trademarks or any variation or misspelling of trademarks on any biddable media.
LaunchPass products cover a very broad area of Services. This includes:
- Connect Slack Or Discord
- Customize Your Invite Page
- Embed Payment Widget On Your Website
- Easily Track Membership Activity
- Monitor Your Most Important Metrics
- Quickly Refund Or Cancel Subscriptions
- Build Automated Workflows With Stripe + Zapier
1. What is LaunchPass?
LaunchPass is the best way to run a private paid community.
2. How long do you have to make a sale from someone who uses your affiliate link?
LaunchPass has a 30-day cookie. As long as the customer purchases within 30 days of arriving with your affiliate link you will receive the commission.
3. How much does the affiliate program pay?
LaunchPass pays a flat 40% commission.
How to Join LaunchPass Affiliate Program
Actually, it only takes you a little time to start as an affiliate. The steps are as follows:
1. Sign up
First of all, you need to sign up for an account and input your basic information and payment information.
2. Apply for campaigns and Generate your unique link
LaunchPass allows you to generate a unique affiliate link that you can include in your blog, email, or social content. If anyone clicks on this link and purchases one of the products, you will get a commission.
Once your commission reaches $100, you can withdraw your affiliate revenues via the payment information you submit.